
My very first peonies are in bloom! I transplanted some peonies last year from the Master Gardeners garden(they were getting rid of them). I didn't know if they would live in our frozen climate. They are also a little finicky about being transplanted! They are so beautiful!
This picture was actually taken by 7 year old little Missy! She did a great job! If you look closely you can see that she even caught a bee in the picture!
I hope that you can enjoy a little beauty today!
(for those of you that don't know, you can click on an image and usually it will be enlarged so you can see it better!)
1 comment:
Beautiful!!! I learned a lot of new things about my camera this afternoon during nap time. My favorite is that now I know how to keep the photos I take in my house from looking yellow. We have yellow lights so everything looks terrible at night. Now no more yellow photos!
I figured out a trick for keeping the camera steady. Use the timer! That way you're not pushing the button and moving the camera as the picture is taking. This works for things like flowers but not kids.
I also have a new way of editing my photos. Everyone is doing this new sharpened, saturated photo look and I think I have it figured out. As well as I can tell that is.
I can't wait to learn some more photography tricks!
Post a Comment