Wednesday, June 20, 2007

What day is it and what's my name?

Okay, it is Wednesday and my house looks like a bomb went off. What is new with that? you ask. Well, nothing and that is the problem!
We took the afternoon yesterday to go to the lake with the newly repaired boat. It was a perfect day, with warm temperatures and no wind. We drove into the middle of the lake and then swam, made sandwiches(with the handle of a comb-we washed it! I forgot the knife!). We were going to do some waterskiing when the boat acted badly. We barely made it back to the trailer! We have had such bad luck with this new toy. The friends we bought it from are so sick. They are not the type of people to sell something that doesn't work.

Last night our poochie started just screaming. We couldn't figure out what was wrong. It was as if something was biting her inside her ear. She was totally freaked out! I took her to the vet this morning and she had fox tail weeds inside her ear. So, she had to be put under to have them removed. One more thing to add to our nutty life! Poor little poochie, she is sleeping now. That was an expensive morning!

So, I have plans to work on my list but I can't get past this mess! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Crissybug said...

I understand how futile housecleaning can be at times. My friends and I have actually started a club. You can read about it on my blog. :)

Lara said...

All cleaned up yet? People can't believe that we spend at least two hours a day cleaning our house but we truly do. Some days we spend a lot more.

I'm scared to think of what it would look like if we didn't because it becomes such a wreck every single day.

Kate and I are working in the pantry again today and it's looking pretty good.