Thursday, December 18, 2008

December Daily -December 17, 2008


December Daily--December 17, 2008

I am a lover of books. If I had lots of disposable time and income I could easily spend hours in a lovely bookstore.

One day I am going to do a post about our Christmas book tradition. I might even take some pictures.

Today I want to share with you one book that you should go out and buy tomorrow.
The Christmas Sweater by Glenn Beck


Mr. Sweetness bought this book a few weeks ago. I knew nothing about it. After he finished it he told me I would like it. He discovered that it is a huge phenomenon this season. It has been on the #1 and #2 spots for weeks. None of the talk shows will have the author on their shows to talk about the book. He doesn't care! The book is striking a cord with a huge crowd. Mr. Sweetness then found out that the author was having a showing of his live presentation of the book. So, he booked tickets for us. He and I and #1 and #2.

It was absolutely worth the money spent. This was a powerful experience. I am very serious when I say GO AND BUY IT! If you have someone to buy a gift for ---this is a good choice.

No comments: