I am really a pretty lucky girl. I have Mr. Sweetness. He takes pretty good care of me. Today, for example we were preparing for our neighborhood party. However, I had some Christmas shopping that I needed to do before a gift certificate and coupon expired. Usually I shop alone(or with #4). Mr. Sweetness doesn't enjoy shopping. He thinks that most things that we purchase are a colossal waste of time and money.
Today he went with me! I know, a miracle! We went to the big bad Kohl's store. As we entered we found that there was a special early bird sale going on, therefore there was a horrendous line. We found the things that we needed and went to stand in line. Being the lucky girl that I am, Mr. Sweetness stood in the line while I finished shopping. HE STOOD IN THE LINE!
After we finally made our way out of Kohl's we headed for Costco. On the way there he pulls into a specialty sporting goods store. "Why are we here?" I ask. "To buy you some shoes" He says. He knew that I needed a really good pair of water/sand type shoes(my bad feet) to take on our upcoming cruise. He also knew that I would look at the catalog and never get myself to the store to try them on. So, he took me there himself!
I told you that I was lucky.
No comments:
Post a Comment