
December Daily- December 4, 2008
Christmas movies! I LOVE Christmas movies! My Mom is once again responsible for this. During the holiday season she would look in the t.v. guide and write down when all the holiday specials would be on. We would watch them all. I remember watching Charlie Brown's Christmas, It's a Wonderful Life, White Christmas and more Hallmark Hall of Fame specials than I can remember. Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, Frosty the Snowman, Santa Claus is coming to Town, The Little Drummer Boy--these are all imbeded in my mind.
Times have changed a bit. I don't ever read the newspaper to find out what is on t.v. We have DVD's now so we can watch movies whenever we want. There are also a few new movies that have become all time favorites. The Santa Claus movies, Small One and our very favorite-- The Polar Express. Tonight was the night that we watched this wonderful movie.
Do you BELIEVE?
No comments:
Post a Comment