December Daily-December 9, 2008
Occasionally in a hectic life something comes up that causes one to halt. Since Little Man's accident last night today was our halt day. Preschool was cancelled, Cub scouts as well. There was no shopping, no going. Only staying in.
Staying in can be such a welcome relief! The Little Man and I just stayed in today! He was actually much better than I thought he would be. I was worried about how he would feel today. Well, he did great! He had to go and show Grandma and Poppa his cast(soft cast until Monday) and the pictures of his fixed bones(I really wanted one of them before they set it). He stayed and had "ronnies" for lunch.
My laundry needed me to stay home today. I have MANY MANY loads that have been washed, folded and put away. There are still many to do. The task that I dislike more than most?---sorting socks. I also really dislike digging in the sock basket to find socks. One would think that this dislike would prompt me to sort socks more often. Sadly, this is not the case!
This is what my pile of socks looked like as I started watching The Biggest Loser. Not a pretty site. I worked on that pile for TWO HOURS. I made great progress, however, there is still 1/2 a basket of unmatched-no mate socks. Where do the socks go? 
The funniest random pictures show up on my camera!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness Rose, I don't check your blog for a few days and this is what happens??? How's he doing? Poor thing.
Your kitchen aid is so pretty! I love to make bread, grind my own wheat and everything. I have some really great recipes that I would be willing to share. Hope this week is more mellow for you
Post a Comment