
December Daily-December 14,2008
I was pleasantly surprised when I received a little award the other day. It is called the Spirit of Christmas award. It is supposed to be awarded to people who really believe in all that is Christmas. Jennifer Lavendar awarded it to me.
This is how you play along:
You must be a true Christmas lover to accept this award.
The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with Christmas.
You must link back to the person who gave you the award.
You must list 5 things that you love about Christmas. If you can’t limit it to 5 things, then keep going until you run out of space!
Pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 45; it’s up to you. You must pass it on to at least one person in order to keep the Christmas cheer going.
Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving them a comment on their blog.
So here goes.
First and Foremost: I love that we celebrate the birth of our Saviour Jesus Christ. Because our Heavenly Father sent Him we can all return to live with them again. Rejoice and Remember--He is the Reason for the season.
Next:
#1 I love Christmas music. I could listen to most Christmas music all year long-although I do get funny looks when I sing Silent Night in July!
#2 I love all the Christmas displays in all the stores. All the glittery bright decorations. I am hoping that someday I can have at least one display in my house that looks as festive and beautiful.
#3 I love totally holiday clothes. I would love to have a red velvet dress with white fur around the cuffs. I would also like a wrap to go with it that had a beautiful hood and a hand muff.
#4 I love simple traditions like decorating the tree with old ornaments. Ornaments that have been around for years. I like discovering new traditions as well.
#5 I LOVE receiving Christmas cards with pictures.
I am supposed to tag a few others with this award.
Christa
Tina
No comments:
Post a Comment