I just want to stay home and bake things! Now if you know me at all this is not normal behavior. I am the one that enjoys everyone else's baked goods. I don't make my own. Well, something has changed.
On Black Friday I was shopping with my cousin as is tradition. I asked her how she liked her Kitchen Aid Mixer she got last Christmas. She loves it. She asked me if I had gotten one yet. I told her no. She then says to Mr. Sweetness "Why haven't you gotten her a mixer yet?" Mr. Sweetness replies, "she's never said that she wanted one." Sydni says, "We have been shopping on Black Friday for years and we look at them EVERY YEAR, I think that she is trying to tell you something!"
So, Mr. Sweetness bought me a heavy duty, will pulverize boulders Kitchen Aid mixer. I am so excited! I have been looking at recipes, talking about bread with friends, learning about vital wheat gluten and purchasing large quantities of cream cheese.
Who knew that a bright shiny mixer would make me want to bake things! I want to master cinnamon rolls, wheat bread, rolls, pumpkin rolls, cookies and anything else that can be mixed in my beautiful new mixer.
I was even excited to show Mr. Man how to use it to make cookies today! He asked if he could make cookies and I said " SURE--use the mixer!!!"
I think that I am going to name her Ruby.
No comments:
Post a Comment